My 18th Birthday!


   The day I had the accident was actually a good day. My whole family travelled from Austria to Roses to celebrate my 18th birthday and Christmas (my oncle did also bring his dog! He's a real family man). Originally they wanted to stay only fer a few days because they had to work, but as I had the accident, they decided to stay until I get fully recovered. Blood is thiker than water.

   The day of the accident, the 24th December, was four days before my birthday. I was going to buy some Christmas stuff for the party that we wanted to do. When I was crossing the street that was in front of the shop, suddenly from nowhere a car appeared driving very fast. I had a panik attack because it was approaching very fast. I was unnable to move! I was shoked and terrified to death! Then the car hit me on the left side of my body. I fell and the next thing I remember is being in the hospital surrounded by my family and friends and in the sweat campany of a strange pain in my head. I asked them if I was paralized because I couldn't move my left leg but fourtunaly it was just the anesthesia effect.

   Finally, I spent my 18th birthday in a hospital but it was one of the best ones because everybody and their uncle was there to celebrate it. In that moment I realized how important my family and friends are to me and how luky I am to have them . My family will always side with me in the bad moments end share with me the good ones. So just look at the people beside you, your family and friends and be happy to have them!

Comments

  1. I like your blog, it's so good, but... where's the link to the moodle, Marina? Bad, so bad... You've disappointed me with that little thing. I wish u don't have that accident in ur 18th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writing! Family and good friends can turn into an important medicine to be happy
    in catastrophic moments like an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Marina, I liked it very much. You always have to see the good points

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FILM REVIEW of Johnny English reborn!

News