New Year's Resolution!

So, there is my New Year's Resolution for 2018! I hope that this year I achieve everything that I put on here:

1-Sleep more (very important)
2-Get good marks (also in Spanish)
3-Have more time to read
4-Become the best player in my basketball team
5-Learn to play better the guitar
6-Compose a song and write something
7-Travel, travel, travel
8-Learn as much as I can about everything
9-Get more fit
10-Play more with my little brother :)
11-Spent more time with my friends...

I won't do the effort to put "do a diet" because I know myself...

Comments

  1. Yeah, you really need to sleep and read Percy Jackson >:(
    You don't need the second resolution, you have good marks
    And what friends? Your only friends are antisocials who don't go outside their homes :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some resolutions that you didn't acomplishes also when your friends say to meet you say you have to study so less styudy and more firends.
    DISLIKE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FILM REVIEW of Johnny English reborn!

News