Poem about my oncle's right shoe

Roses are red, violets are blue,
this is going to be a poem about my oncle's right shoe.
One day it was in a cold place trying to put right it's lace
suddenly a hailstorm began,
making my oncle's shoe run.
He ran so fast aet he arrived to Budapest and it was no overcast,
there was a warm weather,
making my oncle's shoe feel better.
After five hours the shoe had enough
because there started to be a drought.
He began to search for water,
bust instead he found a loker.
When he opened the loker a snowstorm came out
making my oncle's Ben's shoe laugh.
After five minutes it was having a frostbite,
begging my oncle's shoe to go inside.
Finally, when he arrived at home,
a strong hailstorm begun.
He was happy to be inside and not have to hide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FILM REVIEW of Johnny English reborn!

News